Massive advances in digital printing techniques has ensured countless options for your wedding décor but the eternal beauty of fresh flowers remains unmatched for a touch of class it brings to a venue. Like a famous poet once said, Flowers are the sweetest thing God made and forgot to put a soul into! Fortunately these flowers can become the soul of your wedding décor if you follow these creative tips.
- Add a slice of drama. Your wedding reception area can turn into the most stunning piece of art by decorating it tastefully with a few bunches and twigs of white flowers, with a lot of greenery to bulk up the space.
- Fresh ideas for Centerpieces. A centerpiece with fresh flowers is an age old practice but you can browse the internet or ask your décor provider for fresh ideas to make them memorable. Quirky, kitschy looks are the new cools- let your imagination run wild and ever antiquated jars and bottles and even food containers can be covered to hold exquisite flowers here!
- Choose your flowers colorfully. You can’t beat daffodils, tulips, bright orchids and Gypsophila if you are aiming for a bold and cheerful spring look. The traditional candles on a table look stunning if you add a bunch of tall flowers on a table.
- Bonsais in the aisle. This is the perfect statement to announce your love for all things natural. Line your aisles with potted bonsai trees and make the outdoors a part of your celebrations. You can also gift these charming little bonsai as gifts to your guests. They’re sure to remember you for long!
- Green ceilings can initiate ultra-romantic vibes. The tented evening reception can set the tone for the next few months with hanging greenery set against soft lightings. Of course we assume the music will be soft and groovy!
- Bring your cake to a flowery life. Now this might sound crazy but putting a bunch of exquisite fresh flowers on top of the cake will look stunning as compared to a mundane sugar paste decoration. Get bolder by arranging a few more bunches of fresh flowers on every tier of the cake.
2017 is going to be huge on nature and environment. Make your personal statement as a lover of God’s creations with flowers as a major element at your wedding décor. The biggest bridal show in the country, Canada’s Bridal Show, September 2017 will feature imaginative décor ideas from some legendary florists of the GTA. Be there!
Engaged to be hitched soon? Canada Bridal Show, September 2017 is your one-stop destination!
The link to Book your tickets shall be available soon.